68th ARMORED INFANTRY BATTALION 14th ARMORED DIVISION

Associate Group: First Special Service Force, 6th CO, 3rd REG and the 6th Corps living History Group, St Louis, MO

Battalion S-2

Forum Home > After Action Reports > 15-17 January 2010, Battle of the Bulge, Camp Clark, Nevada, MO

14th Armor
Site Owner

This is the 4th year for this event and I have had the pleasure of attending all of them. The Battle of the Bulge, Camp Clark, Nevada, MO is like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

The 35th ID puts on what I consider to be the best event in the Midwest, there hard work and dedication has made this 'the' one event to attend each year. There total commitment to excellence and organisational abilities bring to the reenacting community a much needed break from the usual humdrum tactical.

The use of OC's, working in multiple lanes, rotating the players and the playing field, adjusting the number of hits from each scenario are all designed to keep the event fluid and exciting.

This is also the best value of any event which I have ever attended. For $20 you get a bed, showers, breakfast, dinner and script for snacks. Vendors have a free space to sell, plenty of parking, easy access to the event site and a lot of good company.

If you do not attend the Battle of the bulge, Camp Clark, Nevada, MO next year, you are missing the best in the mid west. And may your fine wine be corked!

--
January 19, 2010 at 10:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.